To assist you in your commercial projects, Hager offers ElcomNet software for the design of low voltage electrical installations. On the program: efficiency and ease.
- ElcomNet, the state of the art software is designed to calculate Low Voltage Electrical installations in accordance with IEC60364 stantards.
- ElcomNet produces electrical diagrams and calculation reports required for the design and verification of any electrical network.
- The software effortlessly performs all calculations for short circuit study, cable sizing, protective device sizing, voltage drop, discrimination and backup study.
- The software produces the network single line diagram for each switchboard
- It determines the most economical solution and guarantees compliance with electrical standards.
- Automatically calculate protection devices with optimum circuit breaker setting overload and short circuit.
- Preview and print a wide variety of reports containing single line diagrams, discrimination curves, circuit specifications and equipment lists.